This event has passed. See where we’re heading next on our world tour!
RoboUniverse is the leading professional robotics conference and exposition that promotes practical applications of robots and intelligent systems while considering the impact of robotic technologies on human behavior and implications to society. RoboUniverse brings robot manufacturers and technology providers together with business and technical professionals interested in robotics for business, healthcare, education, manufacturing, and the home.
The conference program focuses on robotics for improving the way people work, learn, and live with keen insights into human-robot behavior. The sessions provide insights into robotics markets and applications, business use cases, implementation strategies, key technology trends, and the implications of robots in our daily lives.
RoboUniverse is an inclusive professional robotics trade show delivering engaging workshops, inspiring keynotes, and content sessions that deliver meaningful and actionable information. The exposition floor will include up-close-and-personal content sessions and demonstrations from the robot manufactures and associated disruptive technologies. (Richard Erb, Executive Director)
At RoboUniverse, you can expect to:
- Meet the robot makers and technology providers
- Network with peers and leaders in the robotics industry
- Learn new strategies and considerations for robotics automation
- Gain insight into the robotics marketplace and investment opportunities
- Meet the Robots – get up close and personal with the new leading edge robotics solutions for business, education, healthcare and home
- Take away information you need to implement your robotics strategy