RoboUniverse is the first professional buyer – seller conference and exposition dedicated to the service robotics industry. Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of modern robotics – service, collaborative, and aerial (drones) robots for business, manufacturing, logistics, healthcare, education, personal, and home-based applications.
Organized for robot buyers and end users, the conference program focuses on smart, practical, and sustainable robots and select vertical markets while addressing key industry drivers such as cognitive science and the internet of everything (IoT).
RoboUniverse is an inclusive professional robotics trade show delivering engaging workshops, inspiring keynotes, and content sessions that deliver meaningful and actionable information. The expo is filled with mobile autonomous robots, collaborative robots, and advanced technology solutions.
At RoboUniverse, you can expect to:
• Gain insights into technology trends, new markets and investment opportunities
• Take away information you need to implement your robotics strategy
• Meet the robot makers and technology providers
• Network with peers and leaders in the robotics industry
• Learn how to prepare your business for the automation revolution
• See how robots and AI are changing the way people work